Have high fever and flu last week, never online...
Lucky nw much better... As in MUCH!!!
Sudden come across this gummy bear song... cute!!!! See my fb got post there... =D
Cannot like also cannot hate... It's CUTE!!!
Anyway, these few days schl was as usual...
Only test coming up, but I was still in the holiday mood... =(
10:49 PM
J O C E L Y N (The Lonli Gul)
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me well, read my blog and think again.
I'm just a
little gul
Joining in the school's band
Say what you liked but I would not bother cos...
I dun really bother
This is my blog so if you hate it,
Click here
that's all I gonna say.
Trip to DisneyLand(London)
To Xcel XD
Getting to the desired course I want...
New handphone
New Laptop!!!
A room of my own!!!
Health? Logevity?
Friends forever.
HYPOCRITES
People who likes to sabo ppl!
Ppl who like to action!
Backstabers!
Dishonest ppl!
Exams
The pic on top is my piano... with some edited animation. XD
Created On: 8 May 2010
First post on: 13 May 2010
Relinked on: 2 June 2010( midnight)
Belle
Emily
Fong Xin
Gi Gi
Joo Ee
Joy
Joyce
Pamela
Priscilla
Xin Er
Yuke Ling
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
Playful Kiss
finishing
---ToGetHer~unknown~~
---Tao Hua Xiao Mei~~unknown~~
---Cruel Temptation~~unknown~~
---Why Why Love~~unknown~~
---Hana Kimi(Taiwan)~~unknown~~
---Lu Guang Sen Lin ~~unknown~~
---Absolute Boyfriend ~~unknown~~
---Hana Kimi(Taiwan)~~unknown~~
---Jiu Xiang Lai Zhe Ni~~ Before Exam~~
---Hai Pai Tian Xin 17/5/10
---Romantic Princess by 20/5/10
---Special A-class by 23/5/10
---Hana Kimi (Jap~) version
---Cromatle High School aka oran high school
---Tao Hua Xiao Mei~~unknown~~
---Bai Quan Nu Wang~~unknown~~
---Romantic Princess aka Gong zhu xiao mei~~unknown~~
---Delightful Girl Choon Hyang~~unknown~~
---You're Beautiful~~unknown~~
---Personal Taste~~14/5/10~~
---Gong aka Princess Hours~~17/10/10~~
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|