<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5326338451560650583?origin\x3dhttp://miscmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 27, 2010


Love this =D

'Early in the morning' went to collect result slip... When I reach there the lab assistant, the uncle, was like asking cl and hcl... Practically they mean Chinese Language and Higher Chinese Language. Think he was too bored. Cos it was like after lunch time? Then he said hydrochloric acid... Then I was blur... -.- Then I got it... HCL= Hydrochloric acid. Then CL leh? My answer was like ----- Chloric Acid.... =.=" But I did not say it out, if not what you expect? Say chloric acid then if wrong so ps... My queue number was the same as my register number!? so coincident. =D After that then wait... Then collect result slip... Went to ask for form.... Went home... Changed... Took the MRT... WAIT! Wonder when I would finish this blogg if I type it that way.

Anyway, went to Jooee's house the function rm there, also to celebrate Angela's birthday. Some of us bought some chips. I went to buy the chips on the way there. As my result slip timing was quite late, they went ahead. I reached there by myself upon reaching. Then the security guard was like: girl, you come here for...? and so it coninues... Each of us bought some stuffs there. Some of us bought chips ( I bought mine on the way there), some bought buscuits and drinks.

They bought the Mango cake from Bangawan Solo. Each of us paid $2++. Then each of us blew the candle... One of the candle was ...... broken into 2!!! Wait that missing word there is ALMOST. However, it was slanted... A few of them tried to snap out some of the photos. Gonna post some of them after I got them. We played MUSICAL CHAIRS next.. The winner was Priscilla. Then those who loose which also includes me gonne do some forfeit... Then after a while, tried to take some jumpshot... failed. Then Jooee, Angela and me went to wash the cup and plates. The sink was damn dry when we enter... But it was wet... not too wet though... when we left the changing room.

After that, went to Jooee's house. Played pay-day and also done my lisence for audi. Now clubber, get out of freedom at last. =D
Due to some compuer problem, what avm file cannot be found, have dragged my lisence for quite long ler. Now only I can play new song cannot play old song, that's why my audi lisence cannot be done and also I am stuck at the story mode, cos can't do (Old song), worst still, I cannot even do the battle party... :(

11:45 PM

♥Info about me...♥


J O C E L Y N (The Lonli Gul)
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me well, read my blog and think again.
I'm just a little gul
Joining in the school's band
Say what you liked but I would not bother cos...
I dun really bother
This is my blog so if you hate it,Click here
that's all I gonna say.

♥Desires♥


Trip to DisneyLand(London)
To Xcel XD
Getting to the desired course I want...
New handphone
New Laptop!!!
A room of my own!!!

♥My Wishlist♥


Health? Logevity?
Friends forever.

♥Hates♥


HYPOCRITES
People who likes to sabo ppl!
Ppl who like to action!
Backstabers!
Dishonest ppl!
Exams

♥About this blog♥


The pic on top is my piano... with some edited animation. XD
Created On: 8 May 2010
First post on: 13 May 2010
Relinked on: 2 June 2010( midnight)

♥Chit-Chat Box♥



♥Links♥


Belle
Emily
Fong Xin
Gi Gi
Joo Ee
Joy
Joyce
Pamela
Priscilla
Xin Er
Yuke Ling


Memoirs


May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

♥Watching♥

Playful Kiss
finishing

♥Watch before♥


---ToGetHer~unknown~~
---Tao Hua Xiao Mei~~unknown~~
---Cruel Temptation~~unknown~~
---Why Why Love~~unknown~~
---Hana Kimi(Taiwan)~~unknown~~
---Lu Guang Sen Lin ~~unknown~~
---Absolute Boyfriend ~~unknown~~
---Hana Kimi(Taiwan)~~unknown~~
---Jiu Xiang Lai Zhe Ni~~ Before Exam~~
---Hai Pai Tian Xin 17/5/10
---Romantic Princess by 20/5/10
---Special A-class by 23/5/10
---Hana Kimi (Jap~) version
---Cromatle High School aka oran high school
---Tao Hua Xiao Mei~~unknown~~
---Bai Quan Nu Wang~~unknown~~
---Romantic Princess aka Gong zhu xiao mei~~unknown~~
---Delightful Girl Choon Hyang~~unknown~~
---You're Beautiful~~unknown~~
---Personal Taste~~14/5/10~~
---Gong aka Princess Hours~~17/10/10~~

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|