<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5326338451560650583?origin\x3dhttp://miscmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 15, 2010


Haiz... did not know what to do the whole day.
On the computer, it seems that there is nothing I could do.... facebook ( the games were -.-), I also got bored with the games that I've played before....
I'd completed watching the doen with love, and watch the script for the bai quan nu wang for about more than 20 episode le... wanted to try to watch some olf drama which I had missed so I ask Bee Lin then was told to watch a korean drama, but did not seems to have much interest in that drama. Then ask Jooee, she told me to watch hai pai tian xin. Started watching and got addivted... so far watch until 7 episode le. =D
Half way I go play audi with Jooee and 'her audi friend'.... while watching you tube. Half a screen for audi and half a screen for youtube. =D
Did not know that it caused audi to lag so much... haiz...
Did not know that my audi skill lagged so much also... so for the next round I go on full screen for audi.
Don't really know what happened to my audi patch could only play new song but not the old songs. Ask quite a number of people but did not managed to find the 'cure 'to it...
Even my lisence I also could not take it.... OMG... what happened!? Think that it is due to the virus scan that was installed to my computer. This thing has gone on since I think end of last year... (faking it!? I wonder....)
Hence, I sort of also wanted to quit audi le... Only go there and play it for fun...
Haiz.... I played audi only for 3 rounds... then went to carry on watching hai pai tian xin. XD

2:03 PM

♥Info about me...♥


J O C E L Y N (The Lonli Gul)
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me well, read my blog and think again.
I'm just a little gul
Joining in the school's band
Say what you liked but I would not bother cos...
I dun really bother
This is my blog so if you hate it,Click here
that's all I gonna say.

♥Desires♥


Trip to DisneyLand(London)
To Xcel XD
Getting to the desired course I want...
New handphone
New Laptop!!!
A room of my own!!!

♥My Wishlist♥


Health? Logevity?
Friends forever.

♥Hates♥


HYPOCRITES
People who likes to sabo ppl!
Ppl who like to action!
Backstabers!
Dishonest ppl!
Exams

♥About this blog♥


The pic on top is my piano... with some edited animation. XD
Created On: 8 May 2010
First post on: 13 May 2010
Relinked on: 2 June 2010( midnight)

♥Chit-Chat Box♥



♥Links♥


Belle
Emily
Fong Xin
Gi Gi
Joo Ee
Joy
Joyce
Pamela
Priscilla
Xin Er
Yuke Ling


Memoirs


May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

♥Watching♥

Playful Kiss
finishing

♥Watch before♥


---ToGetHer~unknown~~
---Tao Hua Xiao Mei~~unknown~~
---Cruel Temptation~~unknown~~
---Why Why Love~~unknown~~
---Hana Kimi(Taiwan)~~unknown~~
---Lu Guang Sen Lin ~~unknown~~
---Absolute Boyfriend ~~unknown~~
---Hana Kimi(Taiwan)~~unknown~~
---Jiu Xiang Lai Zhe Ni~~ Before Exam~~
---Hai Pai Tian Xin 17/5/10
---Romantic Princess by 20/5/10
---Special A-class by 23/5/10
---Hana Kimi (Jap~) version
---Cromatle High School aka oran high school
---Tao Hua Xiao Mei~~unknown~~
---Bai Quan Nu Wang~~unknown~~
---Romantic Princess aka Gong zhu xiao mei~~unknown~~
---Delightful Girl Choon Hyang~~unknown~~
---You're Beautiful~~unknown~~
---Personal Taste~~14/5/10~~
---Gong aka Princess Hours~~17/10/10~~

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|